The Scientific Council of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University in Al-Kharj held its second session for the academic year 1441 H at 10:00 am on Wednesday, 24/2/1441 H. the session was held under the chairmanship of Dr. Abdurrahman Al-Khudairi, Vice-Rector for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research - President Scientific Council.
The Scientific Council has made several recommendations on:
* Appointing a number of faculty members of scholarships who have obtained a doctorate degree.
* Promotion of a number of faculty members to the rank of Associate Professor.
* Denying the promotion of a faculty member to the rank of associate professor.
* Approve the formation of committees to examine the scientific production of a number of faculty members at the university.
* Approve the restructuring of the committees of arbitrators to examine the scientific production of a number of faculty members at the university.
* Approving the payment of a reward for excellence in the scientific publication of a number of faculty members at the university.
* Approve the restructuring of the editorial board and advisory body of the Journal of Educational Sciences at the university.
* Approval of transfer within the university to the faculty member of the university and persons of the same status.
* Approving the resignation of the university faculty member.