E-Services System is an advanced system that provides employees with information such as employment number, leaves, salaries and many other services. In addition, the system facilitates job tasks of faculty members.
Financial and Administrative System
Deanship of IT and Distance Learning supported and developed the Financial and Administrative System, which is facilitates tasks achievement of University administrations.
System work as a communication loop between administrations (e.g. when an administration file an employee decision, other concerned administration could retrieve the data of this decision and fulfill its procedures).
Administration of Human Resources:
· Entering employee’s data.
· Entering employee’s promotions.
· Inquiry of employment scale.
· Administration transferring of the employee.
· Inquiry of employee’s data.
· Editing register and nationality.
· Entering employee’s leaves.
· Inquiry of employee’s leaves.
· Entering mandatory decisions.
· Entering decisions of outside job assignment.