The fund aims to provide its services to students especially the following:
· Providing loans subsidies to the students.
· Establishing services investments for the students such as cafeterias and students services center.
· Supporting the students’ activities and handing gifts to the excellent students.
Loans and Subsidies Terms:
1. Regularity of the student in the current semester (registered in semester).
2. The students receive a reward from the university in the case of applying for a loan.
3. Reward cuts in the state of applying to the subsidy.
4. The absence of a previous advance had not paid.
5. The remaining period of the student graduated shall not be less than the period required to repay the advance.
6. The amount of the loan or subsidy shall not be more than the specified amount by regulations.
7. Case study is required in case applying to loan or subsidy.
8. Loan and Subsidys Procedures shall be conducted through the e-portal.
Tuition installments terms:
1. Copy of university or national ID.
2. Student shall be regular.
3. The student shall have one or more on his graduation.
4. The subsidy shall be continuous.
5. The student shall be 25% of the books in advance; the rest shall be paid in three months by 25% each month.
Paying tuitions through installments shall be through the following:
· Filling the form found in books selling site.
· Choosing the needed books and taking a receipt for them.
· Signing the form from the student fund employee then return it back to the sale employee.