University Vision 2030
“A university that is distinguished in education, competitive in research in support of knowledge economy, and effective in partnerships and social responsibility.”
University Mission 2030
Delivering distinct education, developing ground-breaking research, enhancing partnerships and social responsibility through a stimulating academic environment, great-caliber human resources, cutting-edge technology, effective strategic partnerships and a supportive administrative system.
1. Perfection: observing Allah in all deeds, commitment to the finest quality. standards and endeavoring for the achievement of distinction and continuous development.
2. Fairness: dealing with all personnel with equity, without any bias or favoritism.
3. Teamwork: infusing the collective Spirit of achievement and encouraging cooperation in achieving tasks and goals.
4. Transparency and accountability: documenting the University's performance reports and its propensities, publishing them with credibility, and answering all queries thereof without delay.
5. Social responsibility: the University is committed to enhancing social responsibility programs, to all personnel, especially for those with special needs.
6. National identity: we are committed to promoting the value of national loyalty amongst all personnel.
Strategic Objectives 2030
1. Boosting the University status locally and globally.
2. Empowering students to compete in the labor market.
3. Attracting and developing distinguished human resources.
4. Continuous improvement of teaching and learning processes.
5. Developing graduate studies and academic research programs.
6. Continuous improvement of quality practices and applications.
7, Establishing effective strategic partnerships.
8. Sustainability of the financial resources of the University.
9. Improving a supportive administrative structure.
10. Developing programs to support social responsibility.